The Glasgow Reds went 3-0 this weekend at a tournament in Billings. The Reds defeated the Billings Blue Jays 4-2, Great Falls Electrics 10-0 and the Billings Cardinals 13-6.
The Reds record on the season is now 15-3.
The Reds will play Miles City in a doubleheader at Bill Connors Field on Tuesday with games at 5 and 7.
Sports This Weekend
Friday, June 14th 2013
The Glasgow Reds American Legion Baseball Team is playing in the Billings Tournament Thursday through Sunday, then will host Miles City on Tuesday night at 5 and 7 p.m.
The Glasgow Kiwanis Swim Team is in Roundup for a meet this weekend.
The 19th Annual Longest Dam Race is Saturday. Registration begins at 7a.m. at Kiwanis Park in Fort Peck. The 10K is at 8a.m.; 5K Run – 9a.m.; 5K Walk – 9:15a.m.; Novice Bike – 9:30a.m.; 1 Mile Run/Walk – 10:30a.m.; Awards Ceremony – 11:30a.m. Age groups are 8 & under; 9-14; 15-18; 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-64; & 65 & over.
Milk River Motorsports will have an 80’s & Up Demolition Derby at the NE MT Fair Grounds Sat. June 15th beginning at 6p.m. with Calcutta at 5p.m. Pre-sale tickets available at the Fair Office 8a.m. – 5p.m., $8 for adults & $5 for kids. Tickets are $10 at the gate for all ages. There will be over $5000 in prize money given away. For more information call Whitney at 263-9448.
The Hi Line Cactus Saddlery Classic Wrangler Team Roping Championships is at the Cherry Creek Arena Sat. & Sun. June 15th & 16th. Concessions will be available & there is no admission fee to come watch the events. Saturday roping begins at 1p.m. & Sunday events begin at 10a.m.
The 44th Annual Jordan Matched Bronc Ride is Father’s Day, Sun. June 16th, at the Chamber Arena in Jordan Montana. There is a steer roping competition with slack at 9:30a.m.; intermission will be presented by the Al Bedoo Shriner’s Black Horse Patrol; Calcutta begins at 1p.m. & Rodeo action starts at 2p.m. Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for ages 7 -17 & 6 & under are free. The Calcutta is Sat. June 15th at the Ranchers Bar. For more information, contact Jo Dee Watson 406-557-6158.
Glasgow Results From Harlem Swim Meet
Friday, June 14th 2013
Glasgow Kiwanis Swim Team results from the Harlem Swim Meet last weekend: Boys 11-12 year old 200 Free Relay 1. Glasgow
Boys 9-10 year old 100 IM 1. Trevor Johnson
Girls 9-10 year old 100 IM 1. Nicole Lippert 2. Klaire Krumwiede
Girls 11-12 year old 200 IM 5. Rachel Billingsley
Girls 13-14 year old 200 IM 1. Khloe Krumwiede 2. Cara Goeke
Boys 8 & Under 25 Free 5. Noah Lippert 9. Bode Barnet
Girls 8 & Under 25 Free 6. Kabria Ross 22. Riley Clampitt
Boys 9-10 year old 50 Free 11. Bergen Miller
Girls 9-10 year old 50 Free 1. Klaire Krumwiede 5. Kaylee Ross
Boys 11-12 50 Free 2. Nathanael Lippert 3. Taylor Johnson 4. Ben Miller 6. Tim Wageman 8. Jordan Billingsley 12. Bridger Barnett
The Glasgow Reds improved their record to 12-3 with a doubleheader sweep of Richland County on Wednesday. The Reds won the first game 15-3 and came back with a second game victory 11-0.
This comes after the Reds went 5-0 at a tourney in Havre over the weekend. The Reds had victories over Calgary, Swift Current, Strathmore, Fort McCloud, and Havre.
The Reds are on the road this weekend at a tourney in Billings.
Montana Coaches Association Releases Glasgow Scottie Academic All-State Qualifiers
Thursday, June 13th 2013
The Montana Coaches Association has released the Glasgow Scottie Athletes who qualified for Academic All-State status. To qualify the athlete must have eared a 3.5 or better GPA for the 4th quarter and also earned a varsity letter in the MHSA sanctioned sport.
Scottie Track and Field Athletes: Ethan Etchart Logan Gunderson Zach Miller Trevor Toavs Josie Braaten Amy Breigenzer Chase Fossum Kerry Hoffman Amanda Wolff Megan Dailey Abigail Helland Lachlan Vaira Emma Fewer Rachael Zeiger Lane Herbert Tyler Wesen Austin Green Laurel Wageman
Scottie Softball Athletes: Karissa Liebelt Andrea Hansen Hailey Stone Ellen Walstad Amanda Kresal Sage Sukut Alex Page Heather Hickok
Montana football gets transfers from UW, Boise St.
Wednesday, June 12th 2013
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Montana football coach Mick Delaney has announced two former FBS players are transferring to play for the Grizzlies.
Delaney says University of Washington wide receiver Jamaal Jones and Boise State fullback Jamal Wilson are transferring to Montana with three years of eligibility remaining.
Jones is from Spanaway, Wash., and saw action in three games at UW last fall.
Wilson is from Fontana, Calif. He walked on at Boise State and saw action in three games last season. Delaney says Wilson is transferring because Boise State doesn't plan to use a fullback in its new offense.
Delaney says he expects both players to make big contributions to the 2013 Grizzly football team.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.
Glasgow Reds Continue To Be Ranked Number One In Great Falls Tribune Legion Baseball Poll
Tuesday, June 11th 2013
The Missoula Mavericks lost a star player, but not their top spot in the state’s power poll of Class AA American Legion teams.
The Mavs, 29-8 overall following Monday night’s victory over the Great Falls Chargers at Centene Stadium, are playing these days without star outfielder Riley King, who signed a professional contract earlier this week. But manager Brent Hathaway’s club still has plenty of pitching and power.
The poll, sponsored by the Great Falls Tribune and Universal Athletics, also features the Glasgow Reds atop the rest in Class A.
Missoula is followed in this week’s Class AA poll by the Billings Scarlets. The Scarlets last weekend won five straight games at a prestigious tournament in Colorado.
The defending state champion Billings Royals are ranked third, followed by Medicine Hat at No. 4 and Bozeman’s Bucks at No. 5.
With just nine teams in the Montana-Alberta AA ranks, there are just five in the power poll.
In Class A this season there are 33 teams, so the Trib-UAS poll includes 10 clubs. Glasgow, managed by Jack Sprague, last weekend put on an impressive display at a tournament in Havre. The Reds, State A runners-up last year, opened the campaign with three victories in four games at Glendive.
The Belgrade Bandits are No. 2 in Class A, followed by the defending state champion Mission Valley Mariners. The Bitterroot Bucs are fourth, followed by the Billings Cardinals and Billings Blue Jays.
Medicine Hat, Vauxhall, Helena and Laurel round out the top 10 in Class A.
The Trib-UAS power poll will appear each Tuesday in the Great Falls Tribune.
Reds Picked As #1 In Tribune
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
The Great Falls Tribune has picked the Glasgow Reds as the number one American Legion baseball team in class A this year. The Reds finished runner-up to the state champion Mission Valley Mariners a year ago.
The Belgrade Bandits are No. 2 in this week’s first Class A power poll, followed by Mission Valley. The Bitterroot Bucs are No. 4, and the Billings Cardinals are No. 5.
Also ranked in Class A are the No. 6 Glacier Twins, followed by the Billings Blue Jays and the Helena Reps. Vauxhall is No. 9, and the Laurel Dodgers check in at No. 10.
The State A tourney is Aug. 1-4 in Helena.
Again following the season, the Great Falls Tribune will publish its American Legion Super-State team. Great Falls Tribune
Fishing Tournament Winners
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
The team of J.R. Rasmusan and Norm Sillerud won the Rock Creek Walleye Tournament last weekend, finishing with 88.96 pounds of walleye. Kris Keller and Charlie Redfield of Wolf Point finished second with 72.6 pounds.
Nate and Jerry Molstad were the winners of the 14th Annual Milk River Catfish Classic. They teamed to take in 37.29 pounds of fish. Gage Gordon of Belgrade and MacKenzie Reid of Bozeman teamed up for second with 35.44 pounds, and Luke Morehouse and Calvin Kemmis finished third with 31.39 pounds.
Class B All Star Football Game Is Saturday
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
The 25th annual Big Sky Class B All-Star Football Game is Saturday at 1 p.m. at Herb Klindt field on the campus of Rocky Mountain College.
Last year, the North defeated the South 41-0. The North has three straight victories in the series, including back-to-back shutouts. This year's game will also break a tie in the overall series as both the North and South have each posted 12 wins.
Only Class B senior football players are eligible for the game. The North is made up of players from Districts 1B, 2B, 6B and 7B. The South consists of players from Districts 3B, 4B and 5B.
Players will begin reporting Tuesday afternoon. The head coach for the North is Fairfield's Les Meyer, while the head coach for the South is Chris Grabowska of Manhattan. Rosters will be announced on Tuesday.
Weight Lifting Program Available For Scottie Athletes
Monday, June 3rd 2013
Glasgow's coaching staffs are teaming up this summer to offer a weight lifting and plyometric program for any high school Scottie athletes interested.
Sessions are at 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
14th Annual Catfish Classic Weekend!
Friday, May 31st 2013
Its Back! The Annual Milk River Catfish Classic Weekend is returning to Glasgow. Once again, the festivities will kick off with a social and calcutta of all the fishing teams at the Montana Bar on Glasgow's famous front street on Friday May 31st @ 7:00 p.m. Come one, come all. Make sure you don't miss out on the Montana Bar's #1 night of the year! Following the auction, a street dance will continue until bar close.
On Saturday June 1st the 14th edition of the Milk RIver Catfish Classic will ensue. NEW FOR 2013: we have added an hour of fishing onto the event. Fishing will now take place from 4 PM till Midnight. Regardless if you are fishing the event or not, you won't want to miss out on the highlight of the weekend...the famous "Midnight Weigh-ins" in downtown Glasgow! Weigh-ins will begin around 11:30 pm and culminate around 1:00 a.m.
Stan Ozark talked with Brenner Flaten on Friday morning on Kltz about this great event: listen here.
1. LucasPartridge, Sidney, MT. - Chris Partridge, St. Marie, MT.
2. AshleyHarris, Sidney, MT. - Fran Syth, Sidney, MT.
3. AllanHarrington, Glasgow, MT. - Tara Harrington, Glasgow, MT. - Tara has two top five finishes. - 3rdin 2003 and 5th in 2005. - 20th place in 2012
4. JamesKelly, Three Forks, MT. - Charles Buxbaum, Sidney, MT. - 18th Place in 2011 CatClassic. Chuck is a two time topsix finisher at the Monster Cat Roundup in Sidney.
5.Randy Elletson, Glasgow, MT. - DJ Elletson, Glasgow, MT. (ElletsonRentals) - Randy has three top ten finishes in theClassic, including 8th place in 2011 - Randy was 10th place at the2012 Missouri River Catfish Clash in Williston. - DJ has one top 10 finish, and five top 20 finishes in theClassic.
9. MitchMcIntyre, Glasgow MT. - Spencer Marsh, Glasgow, MT. (McIntyre Ranch Inc.) - Mitch was a 2006 Catfish ClassicChampion! - He also has a 7th placefinish in 2005 and an 11th place in 2010.
10. KyleWatson, Dickinson, ND. - Colton Hill, Dickinson, ND.
11. DougMahlum, Great Falls, MT. - Nathan Wiens, Great Falls, MT. (ValleyBuilders)
12. Mike Turner, Williston, ND. -Duane Turner, Glasgow, MT.
13. CowboyMurch, Glasgow, MT. - Mike Hlad, Glasgow, MT.
14. JoelSmith, Glasgow, MT. - Marc Kloker, Glasgow, MT.
15. ScottSwanson, Laurel, MT. - Bobby Wise, Billings, MT. - Teamed up for 10th place at the2011 Yellowstone Challenge in Huntley. - Bobby was 8th place at thisyears Yellowstone Challenge and 11th in 2007. - Scott also took 2nd in 2007at the Yellowstone Challenge
16. ChadDawson, Dickinson, ND. - Cade Flaten, Minot, ND. - 15th place last year, 4thplace in 2010, following a 9th place finish in 2009 - Chad is a two-time Monster Cat RoundupChampion in Sidney - He is the Defending Missouri RiverCatfish Clash Champion in Williston - And this years runner-up at TheYellowstone Challenge in Huntley
17. CJKemmis, Glasgow, MT. - Colin Kemmis, Glasgow, MT. (Kemmis Welding andConstruction) - 5th Place in 2012. -- Threetime 4th Place finishers in 2007, 2008, and 2011! - Colin won the Big Fish award in 2007
18. MelvinMcNary, Glasgow, MT. - Martin Blake, Glasgow, MT.
19.Lori Shipp, Glasgow, MT. - Della Shipp, Glasgow, MT. - Della was 7th Place in 2010
20. Steve Harris Sr., Sidney, MT. -Lori Nelson, Sidney, MT. - Steve was the big fish winner at the2012 Missouri River Catfish Clash in Williston. - 6th Place at the 2012Monster Cat Roundup in Sidney and 17th place at 2013 YellowstoneChallenge in Huntley.
21. Andy Lasalle, Havre, MT. -Tyler VanderMars, Glasgow, MT.
25. Eric Billmayer, Havre, MT. -Casey Riggin, Glasgow, MT. -Casey is a two-time top-20 finisher
26. Don Resseguie, Great Falls, MT.- Kevin Durell, Glasgow, MT. (DR DurellConstruction) -2008 Catfish Classic Champions!! -4th Place in 2012 and Runner-up in 2011 -Top 7 finishes in five of the last seven years
27. Carmen Corey, Nashua, MT. - Tom James, Glasgow, MT. (VFW)
28. Bo Boreson, Glasgow, MT. -Vance Anderson, Glasgow, MT. -Vance was 7th place in 2006.
30. Storm Jackson, Glasgow, MT. -Ed Sugg, Glasgow, MT. (SerenityMassage) - two time top 10! (5th in2008 and 8th in 2009) - Storm was 17th Place lastyear
31. William Durell, Nashua, MT. -Aaron Durell, Glasgow, MT.
32. Josh Marrottek, Medicine Lake,MT. - Drew Henry, Glasgow,MT. (Missouri River Reality)
33. Steve Harris Jr., Sidney, MT. -Chad Nelson, Sidney, MT. - 6th place in 2012 CatfishClassic - Top 10 finish at 2009 Savage CatfishTournament - Steve was 4thPlace in 2006 Red River Catfish Club tournament (Grand Forks, ND)
34. Matt Simley, Nashua, MT. - Judy Anderson, Nashua, MT.
35. Mark Combs, Glasgow, MT. -Seth Combs, Glasgow, MT. -Seth has 7 top nine finishes, including three top 5 finishes. He has fished 10of the last 12 Classic’s and has placedoutside the top 12 only twice. -Mark was runner-up in 2010 -Mark has placed in the top 9 in four of the five years he has fished theclassic!
36. Bryon Armour, Lewistown, MT. - Hooper Armour, Lewistown, MT. (All-Awards) - Bryon was runner-up at the 2012 MonsterCat Roundup in Sidney
37. Troy Cotter, Sidney, MT. -Heather Cotter, Sidney, MT. (TNT WellServicing) -Two time top 5 at the Monster Cat Roundup in Sidney -2008 Savage Catfish Tournament Champion and 3rd Place 2012 MissouriRiver Catfish Clash in Williston -8th place 2013 Yellowstone Challenge in Huntley
38. Steve Chappell, Glasgow, MT. -John Chappell, Glasgow, MT.
39. Brady Flaten, Glasgow, MT. -Jason Molstad, Glasgow, MT. - Top 4 Eight times! 2nd place three times and 3rdplace three times - 1st Annual Catfish ClassicChampions and previous record holders - Brady won big fish awards in 2001 and2003. - Brady is a 2006 Savage CatfishTournament Champion and a 2011 Missouri River Catfish Clash Champion
40. Willy Lauckner, Nashua, MT. - Chris Kolstad, Glasgow, MT.
41. Louie Monson, Glasgow, MT. -Randy Cumber, Glasgow, MT. - 8th place in 2008
42. Kelvin Morehouse, Glasgow, MT.- Brian Mix, Glasgow, MT. -13th in 2012. Two timetop-20 finishers.
48. Brady Mueller, Sidney, MT. -Brandon Mueller, Sidney, MT. - 12th Place in 2011 CatClassic - Brady is a 2012 Savage CatfishTournament Champion - They have three top 10 finishes at theMonster Cat Roundup in Sidney and two top 11 finishes at the Missouri River Catfish Clash inWilliston. Brandon was Runner-up atthe 2011 Monster Cat Roundup
49. Nick Pentas, Billings, MT. -Shawn Bergstrom, Nashua, MT.
50. Matt Poole, Glasgow, MT. -Emilee Morehouse, Glasgow, MT. - 9th Place in 2012 and 17thplace place in 2011
51. Paul Provencher, Glasgow, MT. -Kent Schindler, Glasgow, MT.
54. Todd Young, Glasgow, MT. - Matt Tribby, Glasgow, MT. - 3rd Annual Cat ClassicChampions and Big Fish Winners!! - 7th Place in 2011, 14thplace in 2012 - Todd is a seven-time top-10finisher in the Classic!
55. Jon George, Billings, MT. -Raleigh George, Billings, MT.
56. JD Bailey, Opheim, MT. - Jake Knaff, Glasgow, MT. (The Mint Bar–Opheim, MT.) - Jake was runner-up in 2009 and 11thplace in 2011. Jake was the alsothe co-big fish winner in 2009
57. Matt Earls, Glasgow, MT. -Becky Earls, Glasgow, MT.
58. Curtis Shipman, Glasgow, MT. -Bob Harrington, Glasgow, MT. (Valley ViewHome) -9th place in 2007
62. Darin Eschenbacher, Savage, MT.- Jim Wenzel, Sidney, MT. - 14th place in 2011
63. Jeremiah Hopstad, Billings, MT.- Justin King, Sidney, MT. (REM ConcretePumping) - 2011 Monster Cat Roundup Champions,also 3rd Place in 2012 and 6th place in 2010
64. Jason Maynard, Poplar, MT. -Scott Swanson, Billings, MT.
65. Norm Braaten, Fort Peck, MT. -Dustin Braaten, Nashua, MT. - 7th place in 2008 and 16thPlace in 2011.
66. Tyler Partridge, Glasgow, MT. -Ryan Feezell, Glasgow, MT. -16th Place in 2012
67. Nate Molstad, Havre, MT. -Jerry Molstad, Glasgow, MT. - This pair has incredibly placed in thetop ten in 12 of the 13 years of the event! - They are the only three-time champs intournament history, winning titles in 2007, 2010, and 2011. - 2nd Place in 2012, 10thPlace in 2011.
69. Cole Plouffe, Glendive, MT. -Jory Casterline, Glasgow, MT. (ScottieNation Apparel) - Cole was a 2006 Cat ClassicChampion! He has three top 10finishes. - Jory is a seven-time top 20 finisher,including 5th Place in 2011
70. Blake Gauer, Park City, MT. -Zach Dasinger, Billings, MT. -5th Place in 2013 Yellowstone Challenge -4th Place in 2012 Monster Cat Roundup (Sidney), Top 20 in 2012Missouri River Catfish Clash (Williston)
71. Scott Redstone, Glasgow, MT. -Aden Redstone, Glasgow, MT. (DurumRestaurant and Bar)
73. Gage Gordon, Belgrade, MT. -Mac Reid, Bozeman, MT. - Defending Champions and CurrentTournament Record Holders! And Montana Cats Circuit Big Fish Record! - 2nd place at the 2012 MissouriRiver Clash in Williston. Gage was7th place in 2011 and 13th in 2013 at the Yellowstone Challenge in Huntley and11th at the 2011 Monster Cat Roundup in Sidney.
74. JR Cusker, Nashua, MT. - Gage Cusker, Nashua, MT.
75. John Britzman, Glasgow, MT. -BJ Kemp, Glasgow, MT. - Two time top-10, including 5thplace in 2007. Five time top 20finishers.
76. Joseph Kiedrowski, Shepherd,MT. - Brittney Kendall, Shepherd, MT.
78. Tracy Krause, Great Falls, MT.- Katie Kuka, Glasgow, MT. - Tracy was 12th place in2009.
79. Tyler George, Sheridan, WY. -Kim George, Sheridan, WY. - Tyler has six top 10 finishes in theClassic! - Tyler was 3rd in 2012, 9thin 2010, 2nd in 2008, and 6th in 2007 - He has two top five Big Horn CatfishTournament finishes and two top five Savage Tournament finishes.
The Glasgow Scottie Softball was honored at an awards presentation Tuesday evening.
The Scotties had 4 players receive All-State recognition:
Alex Page Mariah Stein Sage Sukut Sadie Sukut
These players received All-Conference recognition:
Alex Page Mariah Stein Sage Sukut Sadie Sukut Shyla Bergtoll
Coach Mark Falcon presented these awards:
Defensive MVP - Alex Page
Offensive MVP - Mariah Stein
Most Improved - McKenzie Wesen
MVP - Shyla Bergtoll
2013 Paddlefish Harvest Ends
Thursday, May 30th 2013
Paddlefish harvest season will close at intake fishing access site and in the Yellowstone River and the Missouri River below Fort Peck Dam effective Friday May 31, 2013 at 9 pm. (Harvest may close earlier at Intake if the paddlefish harvest target is expected to be reached)
THEREAFTER, CATCH-AND-RELEASE PADDLEFISHING IS ALLOWED ONLY AT INTAKE FISHING ACCESS SITE FROM 6 AM – 9 PM, BEGINNING SATURDAY, JUNE 1 THROUGH TUESDAY, JUNE 10, 2013.
With Montana's paddlefish harvest target expected to be reached, the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Commission agreed today to close the 2013 paddlefish harvest season on the Yellowstone River and the Missouri River below Fort Peck Dam on Friday May 31, 2013 at 9 p.m. If the paddlefish harvest target is reached at Intake Fishing Access Site before 9 p.m. on Friday the harvest season will close immediately at Intake.
Scottie Girls Take Third at State Meet
Saturday, May 25th 2013
For the girls, it was Plains in first place with 71 points, Florence/Carlton took second with 42 points, and Glasgow in third with 37 points. Manhattan claimed the first place medal with 73 points for the boys. Red Lodge took second with 50 points, and Ronan/St. Ignatius in third with 48 points.
Scottie Softball Ends With Second Loss
Friday, May 24th 2013
Scottie girls were handed their second loss at the State Softball Tournament in Great Falls this afternoon against Stillwater. The final score was 10 - 6, Stillwater over Glasgow.
Scottie Softball Team Wins First Round Game At State Softball
Friday, May 24th 2013
Glasgow 4, St. Ignatius 3
St.Ignatius 002 010 0 — 3 7 0 Glasgow 022 000 x — 4 6 2 Loren Erickson and Alyssa Doty. Shyla Bergtoll and Mariah Stein. W: Bergtoll. L: Erickson.
St. Ignatius — Sarah Nerby 2-3, Loren Erickson 2-4, Sahriha Camacho 1-4, Alyssa Doty 0-3, Jaycee Anderson 0-0, Emyli Gillingham 1-4, Jordan Eichert 1-3, Morgan Malatare 0-2, Ellie Charlo 0-3 Courtney Charlo 0-3, Connor Smith 0-0. 2B: Eichert. RBI: Gillingham, Eichert.
Scotties Lose Quarterfinal Game To Florence State Softball
Friday, May 24th 2013
The Scottie Softball team lost to Florence/Carlton 12-2 in 5 innings at the State Softball Tourney in Great Falls this morning. Glasgow got home runs from Abbi Kolstad and Alex Page but that was the only offense they could muster. Also, pitcher Shyla Bergtoll went down in the 4th inning with a shoulder injury and was replaced by Abby Mehling.
Glasgow will play again at 1:30 against the winner of the Shepherd/Stillwater game.
Scottie Girls Golfers Compete At State Tourney
Thursday, May 23rd 2013
Tamrah Pewitt shot a 127-124 for a two day total of 251 to finish ties for 54th place at the State B Golf Tourney in Bigfork. Scottie teammate Makkell Bailargen shot a 135-124 to finish with a 259 and finished tied for 56th place. The tourney was played at Eagle Bend Golf Course in Bigfork. Here are the final results:
The State Class B Golf Tourney completed its first day on Tuesday at Eagle Bend Golf Course in Bigfork. Two Scottie girls are competing. Tamrah Pewitt shot a 127 and she is currently tied for 55th. Makkell Bailargen shot a 135 and she is tied for 58th. The final 18 holes will be played today.
The Glasgow track & field teams held their end of season awards ceremony on Tuesday night.
Debra Griebel and Chase Fossum were the high points scorers for 2013.
For the girls, coach's awards went to Dana Hughes, Josie Braaten and Megan Dailey. Boys receiving coach's awards were Austin Green, Tanner Roness and Trevor Toavs.
First Day Results From State C Golf Meet
Wednesday, May 22nd 2013
at Ennis (Madison Meadows Golf Course)
Team scores -- Lone Peak 243, Chinook 250, Seeley-Swan 260, Fairview 268, Ennis 271, Great Falls Central 276, Centerville 278, Fort Benton 281, Superior 289, Manhattan Christian 292, Sunburst 299, Valier 300, Heart Butte 316, Park City 320.
Glasgow's boys and girls track teams will travel to Bozeman for the State B Track & Field Meet this weekend.
The 2-day meet starts on Friday morning, and concludes Saturday afternoon.
The Scotties will send 13 boys and 11 girls to the meet. KLTZ/Mix-93 will have updates throughout the competition.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare clean_text() (previously declared in /homepages/45/d117806485/htdocs/kltz/php/includes/clean/textclean2.php:6) in /homepages/45/d117806485/htdocs/kltz/php/includes/clean/textclean.php on line 29